Scholarships for Academic Year 2021/2022
Application Period: from June 7 to July 28, 2021
More information in here
You may apply for: scholarships, accommodation, fee reductions, study abroad periods (if already enrolled), and reductions in public transport fees. The amount of scholarships depends on several factors including your economic situation and location.
WHEN YOU SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION, REMEMBER TO SELECT "ECONOMIA & MANAGEMENT" AMONG THE COURSES.
Important - if you will be granted the scholarship - you will be able to access the scholarship funds only once enrolled.
1. Laziodisco Study grants
To facilitate capable, worthy university students without means, provides within the limits of the funds available, a study grant to attend degree courses. The maximum amounts are established as follows:
- € 1,981.75 for “local” students;
- € 2,898.51 for “commuter” students;
- € 5,257.74 for “non-local” students.
2. Laziodisco Lodgings
In order to reduce the inconvenience of being distant from the study site and to facilitate attendance at university courses, Laziodisu assigns, within the limits of availability, for a period not exceeding ten months, lodgings in its structures to those registered no later than 31 July 2022. Only “non-local students” registered at universities with registered campuses in Lazio Region may apply for lodgings.
3. Contributions to international mobility
Students who are beneficiaries of Laziodisu study grants, registered at universities in Lazio Region, including those registered to doctoral courses, have the right, within the limits of availability of funds to intergrate the grant for participation in international mobility programmes only once in each degree cycle.
4. Required Documents
Also remember that to fill the application you will need to have a Fiscal Code (Italian Codice Fiscale); you can obtain the fiscal code at the Italian Diplomatic Authority in your country of residence, if you are not in Italy.
If you don't own a Fiscal Code yet please check Laziodisco tutorials.
Call for applications | 100 scholarships for students with international protection
According to the Conference of Italian University Rectors (CRUI), in cooperation with ANDISU (Italian Association of Right to Education Organizations), following the Memorandum of Understanding signed in Rome on July 20th 2016, the Italian Ministry of Interior offers 100 scholarships for the A.Y. 2020/21 to refugee students or with international protection obtained by July 30th, 2020 in Italy.
The deadline to submit the application is July 30th, 2020.
The scholarships are reserved to students having the status of refugees or subsidiary protection belonging to the following categories:
- Winners of the previous calls in the A.Y. 2016/17, A.Y. 2017/2018, A.Y. 2018/2019 and A.Y. 2019/2020 who are entitled to obtain the scholarship in A.Y. 2020/2021 if they obtain the minimum number of CFUs indicated in art.4 of the Call.
- Students with international protection by 25 July 2020 obtained in Italy, enrolled for the first time in the Italian University system, in a bachelor (corso di laurea triennale), master degree (corso di laurea magistrale o magistrale a ciclo unico), or a PhD program (corso di dottorato) - A.Y. 2020/2021.
Accomodation Contributions 2020/2021
From November 24, 2020 to January 12, 2021 (at 12 PM).
- Students regularly enrolled in any University (located in Lazio Region) within December 31, 2020;
- ISEEU (or ISEEU Parificato) lower or equal to 30.000 euro
All the information are available in the call.
The initiative is aimed at students enrolled by December 31, 2020 in an University of the Lazio Region with ISEEU up to € 25,000.00.
All the information are available in here.
We Make Scholars
WMS is one of the best ways to fund your study abroad: an online platform which allows you to discover and apply to thousands of International scholarships and to get the best education loan matching your profile.