Updated A.Y. 2022-2023
The course explains up-to-date standard strategic management process. The coverage ranges from basic analytical tools, through developing strategies, to putting strategic intent into action.
The focus of this course is on developing pragmatic and action-oriented analytical skills supported by a mix of business strategy standard framework coupled with illustrative cases and managerial tools.
The objectives of the course are:
- to develop an understanding of the business-strategy framework;
- to understand and apply the analytical tools and lenses used by managers throughout the strategic management process;
- to understand how and why management decisions are taken
- to evaluate how and why companies are reshaping their business models;
- to assess the strategic relevance of sustainability;
- to assess the strategic impact of new technologies.
Find more information in the Syllabus